Air entrainer or air entraining agent /foaming agent is an organic additive blended with surfactants and polymers to incorporate air bubbles in the concrete to acquire uniform dispersion of cement aggeretes. It functions by reducing the surface tension of the gauging water and produces a stable air space system in concrete.
BENEFITS OF AIR ANTRAINDED CONCRETE
- High thermal insulating power
- Fast drying
- Good compressive strength
- Fast laying times
- It is used for all concrete types which is frequently subjected to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Specially used for cellular light weight concrete blocks (CLC block manufacturing)
- Used in pumping concrete or foamed concrete as it increases workability and reduces bleeding.
Pale yellow to water white
5, 50 Kgs carboys & 250kgs drum